8.26.2016

it's almost time...

Next week, Ryder starts first grade... I feel like this summer went WAY too fast and provided us with so many more memories and adventures than I had thought were even possible.  It was a HUGE blessing for our family!
But as it comes to an end, I look at little moments like this from this week and realize that these days have given us so much more connection time than I could have hoped for...
She asked him to color with her and he was so happy and sweet to comply.  She colored all the princesses and he was put in charge of coloring all the animals and foliage on each page.  They sat side by side, not really saying much, other than telling each other how great the other ones coloring was.  My heart just burst and I felt myself, more than ever, wanting time to SLOW DOWN!