8.30.2016

Ryder's First Day of First Grade!

Yesterday was Ryder's first day of school and it couldn't have gone better...
The night before we had everything ready, from setting our his clothes (he wears a uniform...) to getting his lunch ready and his back pack packed and his gift ready for his teacher:
The note for his lunch...
His teacher's "Survival Kit":
Then we had our back to school dinner:
 And we prayed a blessing from Joshua 1:9 over him...
(Our church made these for our us... Have I mentioned how much I love our church?)
On the morning of, we took all our traditional pictures:
Then we all got to drop him off together!
His teacher greeted everyone so sweetly! 
Ryder was still feeling a little shy but flashed her his little smile...
He was so cute and looked so small but I could see in his eyes as he was taking it all in, that he was really excited about it.  I know that we have an amazing kid and I know that he will have an incredible year!  Oh but time, if you could please slow down, I would really appreciate it!