3.09.2016

our bedroom gallery wall

I have wanted to do a gallery wall since we moved in, but had never been able to have a clear vision for what we wanted and we didn't want it to be cluttered, so I just never got around to it, until last week!  Just as a reminder of what the room looked like when we bought the house:
(Gross...)
Then we got it to here:
Now this is what we get to see:
 Favorite phrases, things from our wedding, pictures of our babies...
 That rose was Kit's boutonnière from our wedding...❤︎ 
 Arrows are such a special thing for my two bowhunters, since archery was something that they first picked up together and love to do together...
Our favorite picture from our honeymoon in Rome, milk glass and candle sticks that I had thrifted...
It just feels like us.
In addition to the people that I share it with, spaces like this make my home my FAVORITE place to be!❤︎