3.01.2016

Little League Opening Day 2016!

This last Saturday was Ryder's opening day for his coach's pitch Little League team in Tustin.  Since we were going back and forth from the marriage conference, we had the added bonus of having our Mia and Papa there to not only cheer Ryder on, but also to help us with our kiddos!
The opening ceremonies were at 8 am and then his first game was at 1:30 pm.
(Ryder woke up at 6 am ready to put his uniform on.)  
Their team was the first at bat.  Ryder was the second to bat.  He cheered on his teammates and on his first pitch, hit a double with a line drive.  I can not tell you how cute it was!  Before the game started, I asked him how he was feeling, and he said, "I'm really excited but in my stomach, I'm a little bit nervous, but only a little bit...")  
He played 1st, 2nd , and 3rd bases and liked first the most.
He is a natural athlete.  He loves all things sports and I am so thankful that he has this little opportunity to learn something new! Plus, three other kiddos on his team go to his elementary school, which is such a bonus!  We are excited to be doing something new as a family and to make sweet memories together!❤︎