1.08.2016

13 year anniversary celebrations

On our anniversary on Monday, Kit told me to be ready at 6p, that our friend Kaycee would be babysitting and he had a date all planned.
He took me to RA sushi at The District:
(Sushi is my favorite food for a date because you take your time and you don't have to worry if the kids will like what is on the menu...)
Portola for coffee:
Then he took me to a movie!
The last movie that we went to with just the two of us was when I was pregnant with Eden and it was the final Harry Potter movie. I have since seen Planes Search and Rescue with Ryder and Inside Out with Eden... This was a completely different experience!
We laughed so much through the entire thing.
And what was even better?  The seats were cushy and RECLINED!
Happy anniversary to us!
It was incredible to have an entire evening of laughter, connection, good food, and fun with my best friend!