1.22.2016

We have a fan...

Over the summer, we vacation in Oxnard. During that week, the Dallas Cowboys have their training camp, and our guys always go to check it out.  The conversation always comes up about "Who is your team?"  Ryder has kind of gone back and forth from Green Bay, to the Bears, to the Seahawks.  A few months ago, Ryder came to us, very seriously, and said that he had finally picked his team:  The Denver Broncos.  When we asked why, he said, "Well, have you seen them play?  They are really good and they have Peyton Manning.  Remember that book about him.  He's my favorite and the Broncos are his team."
I thought back and the first library book that Ryder had checked out from his school library was this one:
I must have read this book 20 times while it was in our house that week.  So because of this library choice, this is my 5 year old:
His Mia even made him a special Broncos blanket:
I'm not biased, but I have to say that he has to be the CUTEST Broncos fan ever!
We also take game days every seriously in our house:
(And by serious, I mean we support Ryder as he cheers like a maniac for his team)