1.06.2016

Christmas in Redlands

After we had a morning of Christmas festivities at our house, we headed to Redlands to be with our family.  My sister had to  work Christmas day so we waited to open presents until she got off.
 Oh the silliness in the middle of presents and delirium...
 Oh this girl and dressing up!
Our Broncos fan:

 "Manly" topknots...
Ruby and I photobombed!
The next day was filled with quiet moments... playing with new toys, watching Christmas movies, laughing and all sorts of good eating!  
 My parents have a Chemex and my dad roasts his own beans...
 My parents got a green egg and we picked out a ton or recipes to try and we had the best day cooking and eating together! 
We made a pork loin (the most moist one we have ever done), steaks, vegetables, potatoes, chocolate cake, and a partridge in a pear tree...
These days were what we needed after the push of the holidyas and being sick and feeling some disconnection.  It was so good for our souls!