11.25.2014

celebrating thanksgiving

After church we headed out to Redlands to celebrate an early thanksgiving with my family:
We had such tasty food and talked about what we are thankful for:
On Sunday night we went to a friends house and watched "Free Birds" on their big screen in their backyard and Eden ate her weight in kettle corn (Yes, after she had a large turkey dinner...)
We spent the night and had a slumber party with our cousin Ruby:
The girls got matching pjs from my parents and they couldn't have been cuter together!
Ryder also discovered my dad's trumpet from when he was about 7 years old and was very excited to "play it":
Then my mom taught Ryder how to play "Chutes and Ladders":
 While Eden colored on paper, the table, herself...
We just love these two...
Then we headed to my sister's house form some play time before we headed home...
It was such a great way to kick off Kit's week of vacation...