11.24.2014

Ryder's preschool thanksgiving party

This last friday, Ryder had his first class party in honor of thanksgiving.  I had signed up to help with this party at the beginning of the year and I was really excited to get to watch Ryder in his class room with all of his friends and his teachers.
For the party we made apple and carmel cups and these turkey cookies (Gluten free by request) and Ryder helped me!
The day of the party, he kept waving at me and he gave me a tour of his classroom and told me about what his days looked like:
He kept saying, "That's my mom! She's right over there!" And "My mom and I made those cookies!" He would then continue to play in a group with blocks or sit with the books. My heart was so proud and I am so thankful to be this little man's mama.
I just can not believe how much I love this kid and how precious he is to me...♥