11.14.2014

"So happy together..."

Yesterday we surprised the kids with a spontaneous trip to Disneyland for some much needed family time... We pulled out the kiddos hats in honor of all the fun:
We started in California Adventure:
The guys headed to Soaring Over California, so Eden and I went on Monster's Inc. Three times. Specifically to see Roz at the end.
Then we headed to Cars Land to meet up with the boys:
Then the four of us headed over to the Little Mermaid:
California Adventure really has something for everyone!
Then we headed to Disneyland.  I absolutely love all the Christmas decorations...
We did the Astro Blasters, AKA Ryder's favorite ride at this time:
Then we headed to the Tarzan tree, but Kit and I remember it as the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.  We walked through it three times:
 Then we headed to watch the Jedi training and ate lunch in Tomorrow land.  It had already started but Ryder is planning to do it next time we go:
Then we ended our time at the Haunted Mansion which is all decked out for Christmas:
It was a much needed family day and I realize how lucky I am to have these people in my life.
We are happiest when we are all together...
Now if only I could end the day like Eden and have Kit wheel me to the car♥