11.21.2014

Ryder's school

We are so thankful for Ryder's preschool, Lil' Lighthouse.  He loves his teacher,  Mrs. Stewart and I feel like in this first time away in a structured school program, he is so loved and taken care of.
He literally RUNS out of the car to see his friends and give his teacher a hug.  What a blessing that is for me to see.  I feel so much more prepared for what a five day program will hold for us next year in kindergarten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
So we got Ryder's school pictures:
We got home from school, and after he went down for nap, I pulled them out and tears just started coming... 
Where did our baby boy go...?
Gosh is timing going so fast!
My heart is so full to see how much he is learning and how he makes friends and who this beautiful human being is growing up to be.♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a fun project, we made thankful cards for our teacher's using an outline of Ryder's hand:
We sat and wrote the cards and he told me what he was thankful for with his teachers...  He said things like:
"She listens to me."
"She gives me great hugs."
"She has a nice smile and is a good friend."
"I just love my teacher and I know she loves me because she tells me!"
Seriously, I am so thankful for his teacher and her helpers!