6.23.2014

time with close friends

Our college years brought us some incredibly deep friendships and to this day, almost 16 years later, we are still close.  We still choose to live life together, and raise our kiddos together and be community to each other.  We have grieved and celebrated together.  I am so thankful for these friends and the richness and joy that they bring to our lives... 
On saturday we got together for some hangout time:
This is Mark, one of Kit's freshman roommates, turned best friend, turned best man, for life!
 The guys:
 The girls:
The kiddos:
 Making silly faces:
Talking outside at the Jones' house: 
(photo brought to you by my daughter, who insisted on staying with the adults while the kiddos watched Curious George, and on holding my phone and emptying my diaper bag and purse to keep herself occupied...) 
I just love these friends that have become family and I am so thankful that we have the privilege to do life together!♥