6.06.2014

that time that Mia and Ryder had a date on a train...

My mom came out yesterday.  She usually comes out on the train and EVERY time she comes, Ryder asks when he can go with her.  Well yesterday was the day.  We have been planning it for several weeks and he had SO much fun!  He kept saying, "I have a date with Mia , just like when you and daddy!"
Before they left that morning, we had some fun reading, playing hide and seek:
Ryder was counting and Eden was hiding:
And spending time at our park:
And just hanging out at our house:
Eden made sure that Ryder was healthy for traveling:
Then it was time to get serious with getting ready for the train:
 looking at their route:
 I can't believe how big he is:
 My heart was so happy for him to have an overnight adventure with my parents, my sister and brother, and his cousins, but I cried when I said good bye to him on the platform...  Ok I held it together until I got back to the car.
My mom said that he was making friends left and right and told me how cute it was when the conductor came around asking for tickets, and Ryder said, "Mia, show him our ticket!"  
Under 5 years old rides for free, but my mom kept saying that she had gotten him a ticket so he would feel like everyone else.
My mom said he was beaming and that everyone was just in love with our little guy.♥
She isn't biased.  Neither am I...
The sweetest part was when we were leaving, he saw me across the platform and while waving with a huge smile on his face, shouted "BYE MOM! I LOVE YOU!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kit was in Santa Barbara with his grandparents for the day:
So Eden and I headed home and "made" pizza, and painted our toes...
I can't wait to hear about all of his adventures!  We have a big birthday weekend planned.  I just have to get through work today... It's going to be a long one!