5.22.2014

That's not trash!

We were organizing our crazy garage the other day and in our rafters, we came across these wooden shutters.  I think that our first though was to toss them, but then we realized that we had the perfect idea and place for them!
Ok, they were in REALLY bad shape:
But nothing that some power washing and a 3 dollar can of spray paint can't fix:
The space is tiny and they fit the wall space perfectly.  It's the room that you first enter when you come in from the garage.  I decided to use this as our special events/prayer wall.
(Like wedding invitations: praying for the couple as they prepare for their marriage, birthday invitations: praying for that person...)
I'm excited that it can be a work in progress and that we can change things out and have it be something that grows with our family...
(Ps, I used poster putty that I had to attach the items to the shutters, but I would love to try things like clips and clothes pins too, I just haven't been able to find them since the move.)