5.09.2014

family time

Yesterday we headed out to see our family in Redlands.  We had such a great day!
We headed to our little local museum:
 Ryder got a train from his Mia. 
He was very happy about it...
 He took this selfie with the bear.  I am telling you, this picture freaks me out a little bit.  Thank goodness I can see the glass reflection, and that the bear is stuffed...
Then we headed to Chic-Fil-A, because lunch that comes with a playground is always a great idea!
Ryder got to be on carpool detail with my sister and he LOVED it!  He feels like such a big kid...
Then we headed over to my sister's house for pizza.
Pizza and trampoline time...
The girls:
 The guys:
Before we left, Eden got some cuddle time with her Aunt Colie:
I love when we get to be together and I am so happy that we will get to be together in a few days for mother's day!♥