5.08.2014

some new favorites...

Here are a few new favorites that we have tried and LOVED!
We have been making fruit dipped in yogurt and freezing them for snacks and they have been a HUGE hit with our family.
 Eden loves to suck on them which can make a huge mess, but the satisfaction of full tummies is very worth it!
We have made them using blueberry yogurt and we have tried (and loved) raspberries, pieces of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.  All of them were devoured by my little people!
I also tried a new baked ziti recipe from the blog 
http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com.
I of course had my helper:
 photo by Ryder.  
(He was so excited to watch it cook!)
It cooked into a 9x13 of yummy cheesy pasta goodness.  
Next time I will add sausage, especially for all the meat eaters that I live with, myself included...♥