3.03.2014

A little celebration recap!

We were able to celebrate my mom's retirement from 35 years as Loma Linda University Medical Center's chief technologist of their ultrasound department.  We are so proud of her!
Here were some highlights:
Of course, family pics are a must:
 The kids were in love with the fountain at the children's hospital: 
 When my mom started, the program had two students.
There are now over 36...
 My mom gave a top ten reasons why she loved Loma Linda:
(She made it through about 2.5 seconds before she started crying.  The kids ended up around her and my nephew Xander read most of the list.)
 Our very hot dates:
 Trying to get the kids to go anywhere can feel like herding cats.
Sheesh...
 The cousins:
Ryder didn't care about anything else, he was just excited to get to ride home with his cousins:
 We headed to my parents house and celebrated with a maple bacon cake that my sister made that was INCREDIBLE.
 And we toasted with Moscow Mules:
It was a really special celebration for my mom and we could not be more proud of her!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kit is leaving today to speak in San Francisco until saturday night.
We miss him already... 
Please pray for us.  The kids are fighting colds, we have been tackling packing everyday, and my patience has been running very thin with my Littles that are determined to push every limit and boundary and button that they possibly can...  
They come by it honestly♥.