10.17.2012

14 years ago

So 14 years ago today, Kit asked me to be his girlfriend.  He prayed for us that we would  pursue a relationship centered on Christ, that we would have wisdom with decisions that we would make as a couple, and that he would have courage and strength of character to lead our relationship well.
Yep, I knew I wanted to marry him from the beginning...
Kit Rae~
I am so thankful for you.  I love how intentional and purposeful you are.  You are patient and nurturing and kind.  You are strong, you are courageous and you are a leader!  I respect you and consider you a man of discernment and wisdom.  You are an incredible father, husband and friend.  Thank you for taking a chance on that crazy Italian freshman.  Who could have imagined how incredibly full and joyful life would be together.  
Life with you is truly a beautiful adventure.
Per la luna e ritorno...
I could not love you more!