10.08.2012

First pumpkins of the season: a little date with Ryder

Last week, while Kit was in Canada, we spent some time with my family in Redlands.  One morning, while Eden was napping, Ryder and I went to a little market that had all these pumpkins and we picked some for decorating our house.  (More on that tomorrow♥.)  
Ryder calls pumpkins "puntins"  and was so excited at the little ones.
From the market, we headed off to a playdate with some new Ethiopian friends and participated in our first coffee ceremony.  (Did I get one picture? Nope, I was busy watching Ryder eat popcorn and I was enjoying the at home roasted coffee bean coffee.  Yum!)  It was just Ryder and I.  We played with toys and played music and read books.  I was able to COMPLETELY focus on him.  It was such a precious time!  I love watching him with other kids.  He is so tender and is so relational!  And he is getting better at sharing.  It's a work in progress ♥.   
He was tuckered out!
Man do I love my little guy...