9.20.2012

creating: front porch space

This summer, despite the heat, we have been having fun being outside and hanging with our neighbors, so we felt like we really wanted to give some much needed attention to our front porch sitting area.
To remind you, it looked like this:
Very sad and not very inviting...

I found a lantern for a couple bucks at Goodwill and changed it up with a little spray paint to match the pillows that I recovered:

We brought a bakers rack from our back yard that we had purchased when we were first married to go in between the chairs. I love that piece!
So here is the finished product:
I am so happy how it turned out!  I can't wait for the weather to cool down a little bit so that we can really enjoy it!
I have already been making plans for decorating it with pumpkins for the fall...
Oh I can't wait!