11.22.2011

Kit's vision for Eden's room

We are making progress on the rooms and I wanted to show you Eden's fabric. We have never been very conventional with our baby rooms in regards to color schemes.  Shortly after we found out that we were having a girl, I was looking at Ryder's nursery fabric and thinking about how we would pull our different colors and feminize it and Kit said, "Well, I was thinking about a different direction for her... what about gray, yellow, and pink?  I think that would be so fun and I really want to make the room her own."

So enter Amy Butler.  We found this pattern, we both loved it, and we can't wait to watch it all come together!  We have lots of projects that involve sanding and spray painting... I will keep you posted!

Kit's mom made a bed skirt and it is BEAUTIFUL! It has jumpstarted the whole room.
Thanks Diane!