11.02.2011

Our nephew is 6!

Our nephew is 6 years old and Ryder and I get to celebrate with he and his school friends today.  I just can't believe it...
It doesn't seem like that long ago that my sister told us that they were pregnant and now here he is, a kindergartener, lego assembler extraordinaire, voted most easy to travel with on a plane, big brother to the cutest Ethiopian baby sister around... 
Mister~  
You are such a special little man.  Kit and I have loved watching you grow and become more and more the person that you are.  You are strong and sensitive and nurturing and independent.
We love you and we are so excited to watch you grow over the next years!  We look forward to watching you become the man that God has created you to be.  I love that I was able to be there the day you were born.  It was an honor and a blessing to welcome you into the world.
We love you so!