4.26.2010

Updates and a little question to the mamas (or dads too)...

Today was the first day that Ryder and I were on our own, without Kit and with out any family, and it was a really good day. We went to Kohls to return some baby clothes. I needed to change him once we got there so I just used the back of our wagon and he didn't even cry.

Once we got home, He ate a couple of times and slept in between. While he slept, I took a little nap, did two loads of laundry, cleaned our kitchen, organized under our bed, vacuumed, and then I gave him a bath before Kit got home. (He smells so good!) On the way home from work, Kit's truck broke down so he needed to be towed to our mechanic, so Kit wasn't home until after 7pm. Kit was so bummed because that's over an hour later than normal and he missed being with us.

Ryder is really such a good baby. He is so chill. (He must get that from Kit...) My favorite thing is looking at his huge eyes, and kissing his cheeks. I love being with him and I love being his mom. Kit and I still just stare at him in disbelief that he is ours. I feel so honored to be his parent.

I look forward to MANY days with my little man. I am sure that we will all have many adventures together.

For the mamas out there:
What is your favorite outing or thing to do with the little people in your life? We would love to know...