11.08.2009

Roughly half way there...

There really haven't been many (ok, any) moments when I have been happy to not fit into my clothes. The other day I was getting ready for work. I wear street clothes to the hospital and then change into the required scrubs for our unit. (Don't get Kit started on how unattractive the scrubs are. Elastic waist and tapered pants with my size feet, now THAT'S sexy!) So anyway at 5:30 am, I go to put my jeans on and realize that, literally, overnight, Ryder has decided to start showing and my pants don't fit! I will be honest with you... I am ecstatic!
So here is our 4 1/2 month photo.
Also, one of the perks to working in my area is that I have access to a doppler so that I can hear his heart beat whenever I want, and I must say, aside from Kit's laugh, it is my favorite sound. So we are trying to enjoy each step of the way because, man, it is going fast...