11.09.2009

Easy breezy...


I have been wanting to make some cards recently so that I have some on hand, for notes and thanks you's and such. This is my favorite card style: SIMPLE.
There is a paper place in Redlands that has really cool scrapbooking papers, mostly in 12in x 12in sheets. I found this one, it has a geometric shape to it and you can't tell by the picture, but it has a shine/sparkle to it (not too much, just a little).
I cut out little pieces of the printed paper and then cut turquoise card stock that I had gotten for 6 cents a sheet (8 1/2 x 11) into fours. The 12 x 12 sheet was $1.20. I made 32 cards and here is the best part, they were less than 15 cents each to make.
I was planning to stamp a "thank you so much" in white card stock and then add that to the design, but I really liked the simpleness of this card, so I plan to leave it.
It's nice to have options though.