11.19.2009

Books books books....

I love kids books. I have since I actually WAS a kid and now it's so fun to think of sharing favorite stories with Ryder. I made an amazon wish list for Ryder (it's under Gina Rae as Baby Rae). When we found out we were pregnant, it was the first thing that I did. At the time, Ryder was about 1/2 inch long and had a tail, however, he is now a whopping 6 inches and moving like crazy! I love reading to my little man and since his ears have developed and he can pick up sound, I figure there is no time like the present.

So, with Thanksgiving coming up, I wanted to share some books that are Thanksgiving related that have been fun to read.
I think the reason I love the holidays so much are that they involve my favorite people sitting around food! It doesn't get much better than that...
Thanks Casey for the Tappleton recommendation!