10.17.2009

Holy Smokes!

October 17 marks 11 years that Kit and I have been together. We started dating in 1998, right after meeting our first week as freshmen at Biola. It's funny to think how much has happened over the last decade but as always, we are so happy to be in it together.

Kit, I am so thankful that you came to that first open house. Who would have thought what would transpire from that meeting. Almost five years of dating and over 6 years of marriage, our friends and family, our home that we have created together, our many travels and adventures, and a baby on the way, I look forward to many more years together. Thank you for asking me to marry you and to share our lives together. I couldn't love you more.
Here's a little one for posterity...
(What exactly was going on with my hair...?)
and this one was just too good not to pass up...

You are so lucky that I didn't have my digital camera at the time because I have so many "great" pictures of us that would bring the best laughs.
(Laughs at us, not near us or with us...)