10.05.2009

An intervention might be needed...

So I came home from work the other day and Kit was outside looking at his Joe Rogan fish tank in the garage. When I came inside, he proceeded to tell me about how they are swimming as a "school" and how they are digging and how fascinating it is to watch. Then as I was putting my stuff away from work, he made his way to our indoor tank and was lying on the floor looking at our new fish (which are beautiful and very friendly). When I came in, he looked at me and said, "I just love these fish! The tank looks amazing!" He stayed there for the next 20 minutes. Then I found his laptop and this was the website that was up.
(Cichlids are the African type of fish that we have.)

Then he told me that one of the fish sellers that he had traded fish with had invited him to a cichlid seminar in Costa Mesa (because HIS wife thinks that collecting fish is a nerdy hobby, that fish collectors are weird and she wouldn't go with him...)
So needless to say, if you ask Kit if he has any hobbies or specific interests and he DOESN'T say
that fish is on his list, he would not be giving you accurate information.
(Backpacking and traveling are on there but fish definitely makes it to the top 5...)