10.06.2009

It's fall!

We are having a pumpkin carving party with our friends from college that will be this sunday at our house. Because of my work schedule, I am already starting to get things organized so that I can be ready and relaxed the day of. So here are my components so far.

We are having one of our favorite soups and green salad. It is one of my favorite dishes and I can't wait because the weather is getting perfect for soup. Pictures will come day of.

We will be eating inside and I am using our bamboo placemats and I made these napkin rings with old silk flowers that I had. You can really do them with anything and they are really easy to make and the make a table look really pretty without too much work.


Then I have my banner for the fireplace. I can't wait to hang it!

Then I made little party favors of chocolates and the colors work perfectly for fall, plus, it's chocolate, which is such a fun treat.

I can't wait to get everyone together.