5.01.2023

This and that, and special moments to remember…

These days and weeks have been SO full. Leading up to the end of school, there have been lots of sports and practices, family and friends birthday celebrations, surprise orthodontist visits, annual mammograms, church staff dinners, errands for teacher appreciation, mother daughter tea for the fifth grade girls at school...  Here are tiny snap shots of the simple moments of our days:
Soccer practice field where I got to walk 4 miles with a dear friend whose son plays with Ryder:
We are here almost 4 nights a week right now...
The kids have state testing these two weeks, so I feel even more inclined to make sure their breakfast is holding them so the prep for breakfast has been even more intentional...
Planning for friends birthday gifts, my little crafter is in her happy place...
I had to make an amazon return and our closest spot for returns is in Whole foods, and these flowers were so pretty:
I walked a new loop and it was so good to just be outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.  I used the loop as a prayer labyrinth...
Soccer games with the cutest little player ever!
Our Huby had Ryder be his assistant coach...
So sweet!
We had our last "Dads and Doughnuts" day at school. Kit is so good at mornings like these and I know he hates to miss...
I got to meet my friend’s baby they are adopting! I love her SO much!
My growing kid had a quick adjustment for his braces... 
His feet!
On Friday Ryder had a finishing practice for soccer shooting... 
He is growing so much!
One day after school, Eden and I had a stop at McDonalds 
for fries and ice cream:
Friends brought us eggs from their ducks and chickens and they are too pretty to eat!
Between hard copies and Audible, I have been reading some really great books like this one:
We had small group time at our sweet friends home for tacos and conversation:
Driving... to school, practice, activities, parties, friends homes, orthodontist appointments... LOTS of driving!
Breakfast with my kid on Sunday, before church, while sis was at a party:
Such amazing conversations...
We get pictures and messages from Kit and they just make our day. I even got to facetime with him a couple of times!
Things are going well and I am so grateful!