5.22.2023

Camping adventures with my sister...

 On Friday, my sister and I headed to the Angelus Oaks area to car camp in the roof-top tent and to enjoy some hiking!  I have never gone without Kit and I wanted everything to go so well.  Needless to say, even with a thunder shower, we had the BEST TIME!

As we got into town, first stopped at the Jenks Lake trail for a hike and picnic.

Then we headed to our camp site:
There was some thunder storms but were not too bad!
We made an amazing dinner of carne asada tacos/salads...
We played Rumi tiles until we were ready for bed:
The tent was so cozy in the rain!
We woke up to blue skies, really good coffee and a tasty breakfast:
We headed out to another hike with some beautiful views of San G!
We had an amazing time, filled with really good food, conversation, hiking, connection, memory making, and lots of laughter!  We really can't wait to plan another trip!
I love you Sister!