5.31.2023

The final push!

 This is our last week of school and we are in the final push for all the things! Tonight is Eden's class performance.  Tomorrow is Eden's field day, Thursday is the class party, and Friday is Eden's promotion and all class celebration.  We are packed!  I am in those last days of having the days to structure them how I would like so here was a recent little local adventure:  I headed to Old Town Orange to go to a favorite Antique/Vintage shop:

I also had my annual girl exam before I was all set to have the kids home.  This was NOT a fun adventure but I am so grateful for the care that I receive each and every time!

I have also had my last times of waiting for my girl in our pick up line for elementary school.  It sounds silly, but I will miss these moments of waiting in anticipation to hear all about her day...
Also in the midst of all the things we are dong, tell me you have a middle school boy without telling me you have a middle school boy:
We are holding all the things close this week as we close out a chapter, while desiring to be present in all of it!