12.01.2020

Kicking off the Christmas Season

 As a family tradition, my side of the family gets together the weekend after Thanksgiving to be together, to decorate my parents tree, to eat a fun meal, play games, watch movies etc... This year we added a  3 mile hike up to Wildwood Canyon:

Part of the walk includes an old, abandoned farm, which was so fun to explore:
Then we headed to my parents house for the rest of the festivities. We decorated our tree:
My parents made pizzagna.  If pizza and lasagna had a baby, this would be it:
My parent's friend made cookies as name cards.  
Eden lost her mind!
Then some of the kids watched a movie while the adults played Triple Yahtzee:
The adults were teamed with their spouse and, not to brag, but Kit rode my coat tails and we won❤︎!
It was a really sweet time to be together and I feel like Christmas season can really begin now!