12.16.2020

Getting the crafting bug...

 I think that the holidays are my favorite time to create and craft.  So I have taken a page out of Eden's book and tried my hand at some craftiness.  The first craft: I made the garland for our stairs and had extra beads.

I have seen these beads and thought I would try to recreate it:
(image courtesy of ETSY)
So I pulled out the twine that I had and the extra beads:
It was fun to try something new.  Eden LOVED that we were crafting together and that made my heart so happy!
Also, I finally retired my glue gun from my college RA days and we are loving that we have one that works so well now!
The second craft: wall hanging for flowers.
It started with a piece of free pallet wood from my neighbors:
I sanded it and stained it with stain from my stash:
I drilled a hole in the top for hanging and attached the wall hanging that I had gotten at Target several years ago:
Found our placement and we are loving this little change and the craftiness that brought it about...
We are still going strong on crafts over here and loving every second of it!