8.21.2018

While the kids are away...

...lots of projects are going to get finished!
While the kids have been at school, I have had time to tackle some projects that I have really wanted to do.  Two big projects were in our back yard.  First, our furniture that we had gotten and painted from my grandparents was in need of a {re}paint job.  I also recently received the bar cart that had gone with the set.
Before:
 After:
Then for the second project, I painted our back cinderblock wall a fresh coat of white.  Nothing fancy but it cleaned it up so nicely.
Before:
I should have taken an up close picture of the wall, it was pretty bad...
After:
(This is my view from my kitchen window.)
Looking out at our yard makes me so happy.  It feels so much nicer when we are out there doing homework or reading or eating...
I sure love this little house of ours and every project that loves on it makes my heart so happy!❤︎