8.17.2018

A new rhythm...

This year marks a first for me in that both kids are at the same school, for the same amount of time for the whole day besides Wednesday, which is our early let our day.    So that means I have one time to drop off, one time to pick up, and both are at the same location.  
That means that, besides my work days, I have about 6 hours each day with no little people with me.  We are now in regular elementary school and will have this similar schedule from here on out...
It has been 8 1/2 years with my little people's schedule giving me only about 2 hours without them and I know their will be some adjustment time...
A few little things that I was able to do:
Lunch with Kit since I didn't have to be back at 11:15 to get Eden:
I worked in the yard without worrying about having enough time to shower and be ready for pickup:
We had a fig ready!
It was SO good...
I went to Costco and I was the only one who touched the cart and I didn't have to worry about navigating the samples: 
I repainted all of our patio furniture and our back cinderblock wall:
The beauty is that when I would get to pick up the kids, their faces were full of smiles for how much they are loving school and their teachers. We are all so thankful!❤︎ 
Rhythms change, and though we are barely into this one, we are all finding our groove and it has been really sweet to learn together what this new chapter will bring...❤︎