8.27.2018

Mia's 70th birthday celebration...

My mom turned 70 last friday! So on Saturday, my dad took the family to special grape stomping event at a Callaway Vineyards in Temecula.  We had done it about 20 years ago when we were in college, and had really enjoyed it.  Callaway does this event now for families.  The theme this year  was from "I Love Lucy", so we watched the episode before we left:
 They thought it was hilarious!
Then on to the vineyard:
 Family photos before the stomping begins!
Eden and Ruby wanted their faces painted:
Then on to the stomping:
Then we danced the night away while we had dinner and dessert.  To clarify, I sat and watched with such pride while my children tore up the dance floor:
It was a really sweet evening!  We love you Mia and we ALL are so glad that you were born!❤︎