4.30.2018

The 2018 NFL draft...

Last Thursday we watched the 2018 NFL Draft pick.
The Broncos got the 5th draft pick of Bradley Chubb from North Carolina State.
Oh my kiddo was SO HAPPY watching all the selections for each of the teams.  He had to wear his hat for the occassion.
Ryder was in charge of the remote and took the job very seriously:
Also, Eden was such a trooper!
When they announced Chubb as the 5th pick...
 He then proceeded to go put on ALL of his Broncos apparel. 
I never cared about football, or really even sports in general, for that matter.  It didn't matter to me at all.  But it matters to my son, so now I'm the mom hearing all the ESPN stats one could possible handle from their 8 year old and wearing Broncos gear and watching things like the Draft with all of it's analytical commentaries with my favorite sports enthusiast.  And I wouldn't have it any other way...❤︎