11.15.2017

Our school's Family Movie Night!

I have the privilege of co-chairing and hosting family night events at our school with my cousin.  We do them in the Fall and though they make life a little crazy at the beginning of the year, my cousin and I have so much fun together that it makes it all worth it!  Who would have thought that as we were were so close growing up, that our kids would go to the same elementary school and that we could see each other on such a regular basis! 
So last week we had our schools family movie night. We watched the movie "Sing", had popcorn, and sold amazing homemade goodies made by our TMA hospitality team!
I love our school and it's families and our incredible faculty and principal! It is such an honor to be part of this community and the night was an absolute BLAST!
 And though we weren't able to get a picture together, it seemed appropriate that our girls did...❤︎