11.29.2017

A family holiday tradition...

The weekend after Thanksgiving, we head to Redlands to spend the day together, getting my parents house decorated for Christmas.  It involves lots of talking, laughing, eating, more laughing, more talking, and more eating...❤︎
 Every child in our family has LOVED that nativity scene...
 She nailed the bulb placement...
We then of course needed to take a break and eat amazing food:
We headed to downtown for a new family favorite!
 Oh my gosh... it was SO GOOD!
We then needed to burn off some energy with some Irish darts:
Then we headed home to relax before dinner:
 I love everything about this day.  I feel like we share thankfulness and grateful hearts with each other, and then we move into the celebration of the Christmas season!
I really love this time of year and I adore this family of ours!