11.01.2017

Halloween 2017

I think we are still recovering from yesterday!  It was full of so much fun from start to finish!
We had the school parade.  We decided to go with a different costume for school since both kids planned to Trick-or-Treat in costumes with many pieces and masks that were going to be too hot for mid-morning.
So I give you Clark Kent and Lois Lane:
The parade:
Their parties were so sweet.  They were staggered which meant that I was able to be at both!
First up was Eden's party.  My little girl was so excited!
I was the parent helper for the games:

There were crafts and games and trick-or-treating and she had so much fun!
Then Ryder's:
 
Time for Trick-or-Treating:
Eden was a mermaid queen and Ryder was a "military guy".  (He picked out his costume online with Kit. His Mia and Papa were so generous to get the kids their costumes this year.  When it came, I realized it was from the video game Halo, which he hasn't seen or played.  We just went with "guy from the military" since I felt weird about my 7 year old picking out a costume of such a grown up video game.  He, on the other hand, couldn't have been more excited about it...)
 
 
 
This was such a fun halloween!
I love all the memories that we are able to make as a family...❤︎