3.07.2017

a little date...

We were able last Friday afternoon to go on a little day date!  Both kids were in school.  Kit was off.  I was off.  Everyone was healthy.  And everyone was home from traveling!
We had a new food spot to try:
Taqueria El Zamorano in Santa Ana.
While we waited for our, I had their agua de pepino (cucumber limeade) and it was SO good!
(Kit also proceeded to make me laugh until my sides hurt!  I never want to forget the sound of his laugh... It's SO good for my soul...)
It was pretty crowded so we took it home:
We sat and talked and laughed and enjoyed the time together!
 We napped before we went to get the kids and as we both went to get them, our hearts were so thankful for the connection time...  How good it is to be married to your best friend...❤︎
"Each time you happen to me all over again..."
~Edith Wharton