3.28.2017

A little date...

Ryder recently had a revised school schedule for parent/teach conferences.  I capitalized on it and decided to pull him out early while Eden was in school.
 We talked about life and how he was feeling about things... What his thoughts on being an older brother were and how sometimes not listening gets his mom SUPER frustrated.  We talked about how he feels in charge (Responsible) of Eden to make good choices and how he REALLY sometimes just wants to do his own thing and not listen.  I told him how important he was.  How seen he was.  How appreciated he was.  How I can't imagine life with out him and how much we love him.  The time may have been only about 15-20 minutes but I could tell it filled up his little cup.  Mine too...❤︎   
Then we headed over to renew our library card and get a stack of books to read.  When we first moved to Tustin, it was the FIRST thing I did: get a library card.  It made me feel like I belonged and that we were making roots.  Isn't it funny how a place like a library can do that?  We have to renew every 3 years, so we headed out with a new card and a ton of FUN books!
For SO many reasons, this day was exactly what we needed. Just us! Sometimes "Momming" is really hard, but sometimes you are given the opportunity to realize how AMAZING you have it and you wouldn't have any of it any other way... I look forward to more moments like this with my little man!❤︎