9.28.2016

Co-Chairing a Committee...

When we moved to Tustin, one of the HUGE perks would be that I would live 5 minutes from one of my all time favorite people, my cousin Melissa.   I absolutely adore her, we laugh together and love sharing life and we have kiddos that are the same age.  When we got into our school, drawn by lottery, I had PRAYED that they would get in the following year.  And it happened! This year, our kids are at the same school.  Ryder is in first and Olivia is in Kindergarten.  I get to see her on a regular basis and it makes my heart SO HAPPY!
Melissa asked me to co-chair a "Family Night" committee with her and guess what?  I said yes.
 We are having such fun getting to be together!
Getting our volunteer hours has never been this much fun!
Last night was our first event!
If you had told me when we moved, that our kids would be going to the same school, that we would be planning events together, and that I would get to spend time with this incredible human being on a regular basis, I never would have believed it!  How thankful I am for her and the role that she plays in my life...  Its' going to be a great year!  I love you Melissa Kissa (and I swear I will never call you that in any of our PTO meetings, unless provoked...❤︎)