9.09.2016

First Soccer Practice!

Last night was Ryder's first soccer practice of the season and it was Kit's first practice to coach.
They both had a ball!
 Kit told Eden that she could be his assistant coach and help him with the games and the practices.  Kit also apparently lost his wits and told her that he would give her a whistle.
I told her that actually assistant coaches wear bells.  She was thrilled!
(So to all those that practice with us or near us, you're welcome...❤︎)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Eden's first day of preschool and we have family coming in to be part of it and I am sure I will be taking pictures and trying to be present and not cry.  Something feels so BIG dropping my baby off at preschool and I know that before we can blink, she will be heading off to school with Ryder.  It makes me want to slow things down now!