6.22.2016

Fashion according to Eden: Accessories

This little girl can hang with the boys and is as tough as nails, but she is also as girly as can be and loves to wear necklaces, bracelets, purses, rings... Pretty much anything that she thinks could "enhance" an outfit...
Since she has a little jewelry collection going, I decided to make an organizer for her to use so that she could access them easily and they wouldn't get tangled.
I had this frame from a garage sale: 
 I used this metal sheet from Home Depot and cut it to size: 
 And sprayed it with my favorite yellow spray paint that I had on hand: 
And reused the frame wire and nails from the frame to keep it in place:
And then used magnet hooks that I had gotten when I made my first magnet board for Ryder.
We hung it in her room, low enough so that she could easily get to it:
She is SO excited about it and has the best time playing with her little treasures...❤︎