6.10.2016

notes

One of the things that I have really enjoyed this year is making notes to send to school in Ryder's snack every day.  I would make secret codes with pictures that he had to figure out, or challenges for him to do things like helping and thanking his teacher or making people smile and being a good friend.  I also loved getting to sit down and write notes about who Ryder is, like how he is a good friend and he is brave, courageous, and kind... Ryder wanted to save them all but I made a little stash of his favorites
 He requested the SAME snack every day...
When I would pick him up, he would tell me about the challenge he did or could repeat back to me characteristics that we had written for him.
It's the silliest thing but I will miss it, and I know he won't want me to do it as he gets older and older.
On so many levels, what a special season this has been!