10.01.2015

It's October!

It's supposedly fall, but the weather sure doesn't feel like it.  I shouldn't be surprised.  I have lived in California my whole life and the majority of that was close to the desert.  But still, when I see the pumpkin spice treats and candles and autumn decorations, and I am standing there, sweating in my tank top, shorts, and sandals... it just doesn't feel like fall is REALLY here!  However, we are in the "fake it 'till you feel" mode over here, so we have been slowly pulling out our fall decorations...
I have this picture of them in their costumes from last halloween and I just can't bring myself to update it... I guess I will just have to add to it this year...❤️
I also bought pumpkin pancake mix at Trader Joe's.  We are moving in the direction of fall so if the weather would just cool down, that would be awesome!