10.28.2015

It's about time...

When we lived in Fullerton, I used SO MANY potted plants in our front and backyard.  When we moved, I really wanted to take as many as I could and so they have been in this pile in our backyard, just waiting to be utilized.  
We have been in our house for a year and a half...
So I finally decided to tackle this little project in our back yard:
 Yep, replanting, finding homes for pots and clearing our the rock area that has pretty much stayed untouched since we moved...
In the process of this project, I realized a needed to make a run to Lowes.
The quick little errand ended up with us spending a whole lot of time in this isle:
We did get back on track...
 We eventually made it home to finish our project, but not before I had a little panic attack that all the holiday festivities are quickly approaching! Time needs to slow down...