6.26.2015

train rides and daddy dates...

Yesterday, while Kit and I worked, my mom came out to take the kiddos to their swim lesson and then take Ryder back on the train for a two night sleepover in Redlands.  My niece Ruby came out too and it was so fun for the kiddos to have their cousin here.  How flippin cute is she!?!
He told us not to cry and that he would have the best time.
Stop it right now...
After Kit dropped them off at the train, Kit took Eden on a special "Daddy date".
She dressed up and he got her a flower, which is currently sitting in a vase by her bed.
 Eden asked for ribs...
 Kit was happy to oblige.
Then they got dessert.
She was in heaven!
Eden decided at the end of the night that she wanted to marry Kit...
My heart is so happy for Ryder getting loved on by his family, and that Eden and Kit have been starting new traditions.  My heart is very full.♥